Saturday 15 November 2008

Welcome

Hello,

My name is David Stanhope and I have been an epileptic for 6 years. This last year has been very tough in terms of health not only for myself but for my Fiancee. In the past months we have tried to find support groups or blogs to help and there are many for epileptics themselves but there doesn't seem to be as much available for families, partners, friends or anyone such living with epileptics who made need places to turn to in tough times. Really, this is the aim of this blog. To provide somewhere to come for support and bring people together. Everyone is welcome and together we can make living with epilepsy that bit easier.

Any comments are also always welcome and please feel free to e-mail me if you have any posts/articles or anything you wish to have posted.

Many thanks.

1 comment:

Jennifer Robert said...

Hello everyone, I want to say a special thanks to Dr OGU. for helping me get cured from herpes virus 2019 , I contacted him base on the testimonies I saw about him on the internet i decided to give it a try i was in pains, I was cured too by his herbal medicine and Herbs, kindly contact him today through his email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text/call: +1 (719) 629 0982

He’s waiting to help you.


HE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN THE FOLLOWING Illness;

If you have any sickness like : H I V/AIDS , CANCER , HERPES 1 or 2 , GENITAL WARTS (HPV), and Hepatitis B. Trichomoniasis Gonorrhea, Epilepsy, and Syphilis.